No one thinks it will happen to them... but every year thousands of Pennsylvania workers suffer a workplace injury or work-related illness.
The Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Act and the accompanying forms, procedures, and responsibilities for injured workers are complex and can be confusing. The experienced workers comp lawyers at Hippo, Fleming & Pertile understand that every injury or illness is different, and every case is unique. It is our priority to work closely with our clients through every step of the process, whether it is assistance in filing a claim, understanding the different benefits available, or appealing a denial.
Attorney Wayne Hippo draws on over 17 years of experience as a defense attorney for some of the largest insurance companies in Pennsylvania, to now focus on helping injured workers understand their rights and receive the compensation and benefits they deserve.
We provide legal representation to injured workers experiencing at every step of the process including:
- Problems with Medical bills
- Filing claims
- Insurance medical examinations
- Return to work orders
- Insurance company attempts to stop or reduce benefits
If you or a loved one has been injured at work, we invite you to call us today for a free consultation. No matter if you are already collecting benefits, already been denied or are contemplating a lump sum settlement, our workers compensation attorneys will be happy to speak with you.
- When am I covered?
- What do total disability and partial disability mean?
- As a worker in Pennsylvania, am I covered?
- What are the different types of workers compensation benefits?
- Choosing a Doctor to treat your work-related injury or illness
- What types of injuries or illnesses are covered by workers compensation?
Benefits for Lost wages
- I have been denied benefits, now what?
- When wage-loss payments stop
- When are wage-loss payments made?
- How much are the payments for lost wages?
- I am receiving benefits, and my employer just gave me an Offer of Employment. Now what?
- My benefits have stopped, what can I do?
- Reporting Wages and other Benefits Received
- What are the time limits for filing a Workers' Compensation Claim?
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
HIPPO * FLEMING * PERTILE
1218 11th Ave. Altoona, PA 16601
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported